Monday, April 6, 2009

D:goofy



I work with a guy we call Atheist John. He is a bachelor. He is trying to eat healthier so he bought this handy dandy veggie chopper. He was so impressed with it, he emailed me a two paragraph email just about the chopper. =) He looked at it online. Then found it at Shopko. Well, I saw it at Walmart for even $5 less than he paid for it at Shopko! He would be irritated if he knew that! =) I have a magic bullet for chopping. But then I also need to eat more veggies in order to chop them! Most of mine come from a package in the frozen section...all ready chopped! I'm too lazy.

I ate a chocolate poptart. It was good. I want to stay home in my pajamas tomorrow.

I'm tired of the cold and ready for spring. I'm watching an Officer and a Gentlemen. No matter how many times I've seen it, I still watch it again. Not sure why. Just hooked into the characters and the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment