Sunday, May 31, 2009

D:Feeling a bit like Garfield

Feeling like Garfield the cat...I've eaten and it was DELICIOUS...hamburger, bacon pizza, garlic bread and a cappuccino chocolate chip muffin with chocolate cream cheese frosting! Now I could get a blanket and curl up! =) A nap sounds heavenly. Kalli is painting sun catchers. Hailee is playing solitaire on the computer, Happy is napping (great idea) and Craig is about to watch NASCAR.
I saw these red shoes at Payless Shoe Source. They look like something Marilyn Monroe would wear, I love them. They have a 3 1/2 inch heel...don't know if I can pull that off...maybe if I have some gelling inserts for my shoe.
I really want to read my Oregon Trail diaries. I know if I do though, I will fall asleep. Oh well, maybe that's not a bad thing. later...yawn.....yaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnn!

No comments:

Post a Comment